Adoption mailbox service
Our adoption mailbox service is a confidential and secure way of exchanging information between the birth and adoptive family.
The service offers:
- Opening and checking of correspondence to identify support needs and ensure confidentiality
- Support in writing letters
- Mediation with all parties to ensure that what is agreed meets the child's needs
- Reviews of mailbox agreements
- Setting up new agreements when appropriate
- Support and advice around social networking issues
Adoption Mailbox Service
Adoption Lancashire & Blackpool
PO Box 1337
Telephone 01772 538 158 Monday to Friday 11am to 3pm
Find out more
To find out more about our mailbox service, download our Mailbox Exchange Service Leaflet (pdf, 292kb).